I host fanlistings, hatelistings, graphics sites, gaming sites, collectives (my fave ^^), some personal sites and others.
• Speak English
• Link back to me from your site
• Keep in contact with me
• Have an FTP program and know how to use it
• Update your site regularly-meaning at least once every one or two months
• Know html coding
You are guarenteed:
• at least 20-100 mb or more if needed
• 500MB-1GB of bandwidth
• Coding help and answers to your questions if I can provide them, but I will not be coding your entire site
• An e-mail address-only if you're going to use it
• A reply after you've submitted. If I don't reply, don't think you're denied. I probably just haven't checked my e-mail yet
• An explination as to why if I deny you
I have re-opened hosting on my site, since I have a lot of space that I'm not using and probably never will. I also know what it's like to NOT be hosted, or be hosted by a free host which is technically the same thing.
Before you go OMG RoV iz going 2 host mi how k00l!, please stop and read the rules. They are strict by the standards of some, but it's worth it in the long run.
You must e-mail me with the following information. The subject of the e-mail should be "I'm Blinded by Ambition" without the quotes.
• Your Name:
• Your E-mail:
• Your Site Name:
• Your Site URL:
• Desired url: (IE: http://mai.juxtapose.nu)
• Desired Password to login (to account):
• Desired amount of space:
• Current amount of space:
• Desired e-mail address (optional; examples email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org):
• Desired Password to login (to e-mail):
• Would you like a GMail invite?: